We're giving away an Activ5 strength-training device to help you get fit from home
Not ready to return to the gym yet or just can't find the time? To help you stay in shape from the comfort of your own home, we're giving away an Activ5 portable fitness device, worth £132, to one lucky reader.
Evidence shows that exercising for even 10 minutes a day can make a huge difference to your health and fitness levels. Dubbed ‘a tiny gym in your pocket’, Activ5 by Activbody allows anyone with a smartphone or tablet to complete effective five-minute workouts from virtually anywhere.
Whether you're a yogi, a weightlifter or just looking to get more active, the handheld strength-training device can guide you through short-burst workouts at home, providing full-body toning from both sitting and standing positions, all while tracking results on the companion Activ5 coaching App.
It features more than 100 unique isometric-based exercise programmes calibrated to your individual strength level. The device measures the force you use when you press your hands together, using your own body as resistance so you don’t need any other equipment.
With a durable design that registers more than 200lbs of force, Activ5 can help you increase your strength by as much as 5% per week – you can work your whole body or focus on particular areas and muscle groups.
A great way to fit exercise into a hectic schedule, the device measures data such as strength, strength increases, precision and other personal metrics to help you reach your fitness goals.
The Activ5 app even offers an array of fun integrated exercise games that use the device as a controller, perfect for getting the whole family involved.
WATCH: See how Activ5 works
To enter and be in with a chance of winning an Activ5, simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Delivery is to anywhere in the UK
- The prize is one Activ5 device and a phone stand
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to Activbody and Love Inc employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 16th October 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 23rd October 2020. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one Activ5 device and delivery is to the UK only. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by the 30th October 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature