Give your walls a new lease of life with a shopping spree courtesy of Azutura
With temperatures tumbling and many of us hunkering down at home, now's the time to give your interior a seasonal revamp and your walls are the perfect place to start.
To help you add a little wow-factor to your home, we've teamed up with Azutura to give away a £100 voucher to spend on wall murals and artwork to one lucky reader.
Azutura is a UK-based manufacturer of custom-made, artist-designed wall art. They work with artists, photographers, and illustrators from all over the world to create unique, high-definition wall murals, stickers and prints.
Available in bespoke sizes to meet your specifications, their huge collection of designs, from nursery murals to natural landscapes, means there’s something for everyone, no matter your interior style.
They even offer a custom wallpaper and wall mural service so you can transform your own images into wall art.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning a £100 Azutura voucher, simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Competition closes 13th November 2020
- Delivery is available across the UK
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to Azutura and Love Inc employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 13th November 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 20th November 2020. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one £100 voucher to spend online with Azutura and delivery is to the UK only. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by the 27th November 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature