We're giving away a sensor-activated bin and soap dispenser to help you keep your home germ-free
This past year, the cleanliness of our homes has taken on a whole new level of importance.
To help you minimise germs and viruses in your living spaces, we've teamed up with EKO to give one lucky reader the chance to win a sensor bin and a smart sensor liquid soap dispenser, worth £170.
The EKO Mirage 45-litre bin offers an intuitive touch-free way to manage your household waste – just wave above the sensor to open. A countdown marks the automatic closing function so you won't be caught out, plus there's a manual button-operated setting, which is handy for longer tasks.
Streamlined and stylish, the stainless-steel finish is fingerprint-resistant, while the bin has been designed to fit snugly against walls and kitchen cabinetry, as well as into corners.
Also included in the prize bundle is the EKO Aroma smart sensor soap dispenser. A clever new way to clean and sanitise, simply place your hands beneath the unit to activate the soap dispenser.
The sleek, rechargeable design also features a skid-resistant base too, so it'll stay exactly where you put it.
EKO Home UK was launched in March 2019 and offers an array of smart bin products, soap dispensers and mirrors. You can find them online and in high street stores including John Lewis, Dunelm, Lakeland, Robert Dyas, Costco, TK Maxx, Amazon and more.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning an EKO Mirage sensor bin and a smart sensor liquid soap dispenser worth £170, simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Competition closes 25 June 2021
- Delivery is to the UK Mainland only
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to EKO and Love Inc employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 25 June 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 2 July 2021. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one EKO Horizon 45-litre bin and one EKO Aroma smart sensor soap dispenser and delivery is to the UK Mainland only. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 9 July 2021. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature