Up your lighting game and elevate your interior with a shopping spree courtesy of houseof
Many of us have grown all too familiar with the same four walls of our homes over the past year and a half.
To help you give your living spaces a new lease of life this summer, we've teamed up with up-and-coming lighting brand houseof to give one lucky reader the chance to win their choice of statement light, up to the value of £200.
From bold floor lamps to liven up your lounge to modern chandeliers that make the perfect dining room centrepieces, there's plenty of cutting-edge designs to choose from.
After launching in 2019, houseof has shaken up the lighting market with their poppy colour palettes and modernist shapes, which are fast becoming their unique signature.
Cool and contemporary, houseof's show-stopping lighting designs not only tick all of the trend boxes they also don’t contribute to global warming. The brand offset all of their employee emissions and production emissions by supporting carbon-reducing projects around the world.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning a houseof light up to the value of £200, simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Competition closes 20 August 2021
- Prize is one light from houseof up to the value of £200
- Delivery is to the UK, Highlands and Islands
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to houseof and Love Inc employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 20 August 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 27 August 2021. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one light up to the value of £200 from houseof and delivery is to the UK, Highlands and Islands. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 3 September 2021. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature