Dress your door for the holiday season with a stunning wreath from The Real Flower Company
With December just around the corner, now's the time to start prepping your home for the Christmas period.
To help you make a festive first impression, we've teamed up with The Real Flower Company to give away a stunning Citrus and Spice Eco-Friendly Moss Door Wreath, worth £108, for your front door.
Traditionally handcrafted on a moss base, this stunning design is the perfect balance of style and sustainability. Festive dried oranges, pink pepper berries and an abundance of wintery foliage create a door wreath packed with zest and personality.
The Real Flower Company was founded in 1995 by Rosebie Morton, with the mission to bring sustainable, seasonal and exquisitely scented natural roses, flowers, herbs and foliage back to the floristry and cut flower markets. The Real Flower Company's Hampshire farm is certified as sustainable and climate positive.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning a large Citrus and Spice Eco-Friendly Moss Door Wreath, simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Competition closes 10 December
- Delivery is included in the prize
- Delivery is available to most UK postcodes, excluding Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Islands and the Isle of White. Please read the full list of exceptions here
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to The Real Flower Company and Love Inc employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 10 December 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 13 December 2021. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one large Citrus and Spice Eco-Friendly Moss Door Wreath worth £108 and includes delivery to the UK. Delivery is unavailable to the following postcodes: AB37-38, AB41-56, IV1-20, IV25, IV30-37, IV63, KW1-3, KW6-10, KW14,PH15-26, PA21-35, PA37-39, PH33,49, IV21-24, IV26-28, IV40, KW5,KW11-13, FK18-21,PA36, PA40, PH30-32, PH34-41,PH50, HS1-9, IV41-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA62-76, PH42-44, ZE1-3 Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles and the Isle of Wight. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 17 December 2021. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature