Win a £200 voucher for made-to-measure blinds from BlindsbyPost
Refresh your window dressings with a shopping spree courtesy of BlindsbyPost
Fallen out of love with your living spaces? Something as simple as updating your window dressings can make all the difference.
To help you refresh your home interior, we've teamed up with online blinds retailer BlindsbyPost to give one lucky reader a £200 voucher to spend on their beautiful collection of made-to-measure blinds.
A family-run company, you can choose from their wide array of stylish window dressings, perfect for sprucing up any room in the house, whether it's a conservatory, kitchen or bathroom.
From smart motorised blinds that lower at the touch of a button and blackout blinds for a peaceful night's sleep, to versatile, functional and affordable roller blinds, and classic wooden Venetian blinds, you're bound to find the right fit for your home.
You can find the latest interior inspiration on their Instagram, or browse their full range of products on the BlindsbyPost website.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning a £200 voucher for BlindsbyPost, simply fill out the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Competition closes 27 May 2022
- Delivery is included in the prize
- Delivery is to the UK Mainland and the Channel Islands
- Voucher can be used on any product across the BlindsbyPost website
- Voucher is valid for six months from the date that the code is created
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to BlindsbyPost and Love Inc employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 27 May 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 10 June 2022. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one £200 voucher for BlindsbyPost and includes delivery to Mainland UK and the Channel Islands. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- The prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 17 June 2022. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, they will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prizes to substitute winners selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature