We're giving two lucky readers the chance to win a Vortx 9-Litre Dual Basket Air Fryer
Whether you want French fries without the guilt, or the cost of living crisis has you considering alternative ways of cooking, an air fryer is a must-have for your home. That's why we've teamed up with Tower Housewares to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a Vortx 9-Litre Dual Basket Air Fryer worth £150.
Loved by households across the country, Tower is an iconic British brand boasting over 100 years of quality in manufacturing and design excellence. Its range of air fryers makes it quick and easy to cook a range of delicious recipes. Using rapid air circulation technology to cook food 30% faster and with 99% less fat from just one spoonful of oil, with Vortx air fryers, you lose the fat, not the flavour.
As well as cooking tasty dinners, by switching to an air fryer you could slash your energy consumption by as much as 50% as it uses less power than a conventional oven. What's more, because of its dual basket, you can cook twice as much food as a standard air fryer, so you can whip up meals for the whole family with minimal effort. Use the digital touch panel to choose from 10 one-touch presets for all your air fryer favourites, or the 'match cook' function lets you set both baskets to cook at the same temperature.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning a Vortx 9-Litre Dual Basket Air Fryer from Tower Housewares, simply fill out the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Competition closes 27 October 2023
- Delivery is to the UK Mainland only
Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to Tower Housewares and Love Inc employees.
3. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 27 October 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter, fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 3 November 2023. The first two entries drawn will be the winners.
7. The prize is for two winners to win one Vortx 9 Litre Dual Basket Air Fryer worth £150 each and delivery is to the UK mainland only. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 10 November 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature