Enter our giveaway to be in with a chance of winning one of these eye-catching floor lamps
The ultra-stylish Saturn Floor Lamps from Room to Sleep are perfect for adding a splash of colour to brighten up your bedroom.
These quirky lamps feature a fabulous iconic design with a wonderful painted finish and come in a choice of three striking colours: yellow, blue haze and grey.
The hinged stand is fully adjustable, making it extremely easy to direct light to desired areas. This contemporary lamp is the latest on-trend addition to any bedroom and is worth a prize value of £139.
To enter to win simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
Some browsers may not support this online form - if you can't see the entry form PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER SECURELY.
- Recommend to use a 75W (max) E27 bulb (not included)
- Note: There are two prizes for two winners; one Saturn Floor Lamp in your chosen colour (subject to availability)
- Delivery to UK mainland only
Terms & conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK Mainland, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to Room to Sleep and Love Inc employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 GMT on 5th January 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 12 January 2019. The first entries drawn will be the winners.
- The prize is one of two Saturn Floor Lamps worth £139 each. Delivery to UK Mainland only. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 15 January 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AF.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature