Enter our giveaway to be in with a chance of winning a stylish bed linen set that'll give your bedroom an instant update
With spring fast approaching, it’s the perfect time to update your bedroom décor. Instead of getting out the paint brushes, a new set of bed linen is a great way to refresh your sleeping space.
There’s no better feeling than fresh sheets, and to get you started we're giving away a set of bed linen of any size and design from one of our favourite boudoir brands, The French Bedroom Company.
Whether you are looking for a fresh white cotton set or a fun millennial pink design with pom poms, The French Bedroom Company have designs to suit all tastes.
Specialising in French-style furniture, their bed linen combines a timeless style with high quality and is available in all sizes, from a snug single bed to a lavish super-king.
Check out The French Bedroom Company's website for more interior inspiration.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning a new set of bed linen, simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Free delivery is included in the prize
- Delivery to UK mainland only
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to The French Bedroom Company and Love Inc employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 30 April 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 8 May 2019. The first entries drawn will be the winners.
- The prize is one set of bed linen, in any design and size from The French Bedroom Company and includes free delivery. Delivery to UK Mainland only. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 20 May 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature