Breathe new life into your bedroom with a gorgeous supersoft bedding set from The Cotton Poet
As the evenings get darker and temperatures start to tumble, now is the perfect time to add a little luxury to your bedroom.
To help you create a cosy, snug space where you can relax and unwind, we've teamed up with The Cotton Poet to give away a supersoft cotton sateen bedding set.
The bundle includes a beautiful double or king-size duvet cover in Dove, with a pair of matching Oxford pillowcases, worth a total of £144.
Launched by Zosia McCaffrey in Spring 2018, The Cotton Poet is all about affordable luxury, combining classic clean lines and playful pops of colour with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Bedding set in Dove. Image: The Wedding Present Company
Designed in London and manufactured exclusively for The Cotton Poet in Portugal, their 100% cotton white bed linen offers the utmost in comfort, with 300-thread-count sheets featuring delicate double row cord stitching in nine classic shades.
As well as beautiful bedding, they also offer stunning Henham bed throws in seven matching hues, plus a range of quality accessories including bedding storage bags and heavenly scented candles.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning a set of luxury bed linen, simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Delivery cost is included
- Delivery is to the UK and the Channel Islands only
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to LoveProperty and The Cotton Poet employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 7 October 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 14 October 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one double or king-size duvet cover in Dove, with a pair of matching Oxford pillowcases from The Cotton Poet and includes free delivery to the UK and the Channel Islands. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 21 October 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature