The ultimate cordless gadget for households with four-legged family members
However much we love them, pets create extra work around the house, whether it’s fluff and hair taking over the carpet or dirt and debris left behind by mucky paws.
To give pet owners a helping hand, we've teamed up with Gtech to give away a cordless vacuum cleaner, worth £250, that's specially designed to tackle animal hair in the home.
Cleaning up messes in moments, the cordless AirRam MK2 K9 moves seamlessly, with no settings or sockets to change as you glide from carpets to hard floors.
The rotating brush bar works alongside the unique AirLOC system to remove dirt from the surface as you push the vacuum forwards, picking up embedded dust and pet hair on the backstroke.
Powered by a 22V Lithium-ion battery, the vacuum cleaner delivers up to 40 minutes of runtime with each four-hour charge. A handy LED display even indicates how much charge is left in the battery, while the light and aerodynamic design is easy to manoeuver.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning a Gtech vacuum cleaner to tackle pesky pet hair in your home, simply answer the question below or click here if you can not see the form.
- Delivery cost is included
- Delivery covers the UK and the Channel Islands
- Charger, battery, filter and scented cartridges included
- Competition closes 16th March
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to LoveProperty and Gtech employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 16 March 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 23 March 2020. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one Gtech AirRam MK2 K9 and includes free delivery to the UK and the Channel Islands. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 30 March 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature