Refresh your curtains, blinds and soft furnishings with a shopping spree courtesy of Terrys Fabrics
Living spaces looking a little tired? Updating your window dressings and soft furnishings can make the world of difference.
To help you breathe new life into your interior this summer, we've teamed up with Terrys Fabrics to give away a £100 e-voucher to spend online across their stunning range of fabrics, curtains, blinds, bed linen, cushions and throws.
A family business, Terrys Fabrics was established over 44 years ago. The brand was founded on the principle of providing the highest quality furnishing fabrics at the most competitive prices.
This core ethos remains even today, with over 500,000 metres of discount fabrics available and a friendly and personal service that has earned them numerous nominations for Fabric Retailer of the Year.
- Delivery cost is included
- Delivery is available to Mainland UK, Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- No product restrictions apply but delivery payment will be required if order is under £100
- E-voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and cannot be redeemed after the expiry date
- Competition closes 21st August
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. This competition is not open to LoveProperty and Terrys Fabrics employees.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm GMT on 21 August 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 28 August 2020. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is one £100 voucher to spend on terrysfabrics.co.uk and includes free delivery to Mainland UK, Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. No product restrictions apply but delivery payment will be required if order is under £100. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 4 September 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, London EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature